Crimson Assassins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crimson Assassins

Home of the Crimson Assassins, an Anarchy Online Clan Organization

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inIn-Game Online List

Update: Follow Our Discord

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mdk0420
Admin
mdk0420

Update: Follow Our Discord Empty
PostSubject: Update: Follow Our Discord   Update: Follow Our Discord I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2020 2:41 pm

Hey everyone. We don't really use the forums all that often. I will be keeping it up because our guides are great. If anyone wants to contribute to those please do. Since we do not use this platform very often, I want to get as many people as possible to come join us in Discord. The Discord information is in the org news by typing !news in org, or when you first log in read the topic or type !topic. You should be reading this each time anyways because it does change when events happen to let everyone know whats going on.

So with that being said, have at it with the forums, but to really keep in contact with the rest of the org please utilize discord. You do not have to have a mic to use it. It is a chat system as well. One that can be connected via the Discord app as well. There is no better way to get a hold of people in the org. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com

Update: Follow Our Discord
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Assassins :: Organization Business :: News-
Jump to: