Crimson Assassins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crimson Assassins

Home of the Crimson Assassins, an Anarchy Online Clan Organization

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inIn-Game Online List

taking suggestions!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rayje

rayje

taking suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: taking suggestions!   taking suggestions! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2015 1:11 am

i would like to get some suggestions here as an ongoing thread for what sort of activities people would like to have going as an org group, even if it's something you normally do solo anything that people will want to learn or that they will have fun doing or helping out with. post suggestions, and if applicable, some links to what you're thinking!
Back to top Go down
Dalvona

PostSubject: Re: taking suggestions!   taking suggestions! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 1:51 pm

I was wondering if doing the teamed Alien Ship raids is still something worth while in game.
Back to top Go down
rayje

rayje

PostSubject: Re: taking suggestions!   taking suggestions! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 4:29 pm

it could be, assuming we have enough in attendance. we did that a few weeks ago, got ship raids twice. currently i would like to organize omni camp raids (token guns), and APFs (endgame stuff), and as a constant thing when we are bored, either rk missions or PBs in sl. rk missions give lots of loot that's not in circulation now since nobody does them (and could get a good price), and PBs drop multiples of symbs people can use so the whole team can get something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: taking suggestions!   taking suggestions! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

taking suggestions!
Page 1 of 1