Crimson Assassins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crimson Assassins

Home of the Crimson Assassins, an Anarchy Online Clan Organization

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inIn-Game Online List

PVP: The Winter of 2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ShayTal

PVP: The Winter of 2011 Empty
PostSubject: PVP: The Winter of 2011   PVP: The Winter of 2011 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 7:16 am

Alright CA, It's Tower Wars time.....
I want everyone, I mean everyone, to hear this call to arms...
I can't hand you a twink, I can't hand you an defender, I can't hand you an attacker, but I can show you the light. There are some goood guides out there you can read, you can ask me questions, we can get you the right answers for you but most of all, we can be there for you, no matter your level of commitment or experience.....

I'm currently offering powerlvling for toons from 2-22, at war academy as long as i have an OST available... this means roll a newbie toon on a free froob acct, click on brandon, ding to lvl2, come to bore, stay neutral, and i can warp and powerlvl you to lvl 21-22, if you are bored, it would be great for you to do the shiny band quest from the bio inspector... (might take a little bit of effort.. but will help your twink) other than that, come to bor straight away, stay neutral for the gauntlet buff during the twinking processs, then turn clan and join CA.... we can get you an !adduser or !invite to the org bot in the meantime...

At lvl 21, you can choose to twink.... or i can lvl you to 25 at claw camp.... we need LOTS of toons in this range.... this is a populated range...
I can't hand you a twink, i can't make it for you, it will take work and effort, but I am there to help you with buffs and other support, your other generals are available... rayje, one of the best twinkers on the planet, Super, Jouma, Love... are all waiting for you to awaken to this new omni threat... join the pvp ranks for honor, stay for the fun... i want everyone to have a 21 or 25 twink, a trader or enfo, everyone with a noobstick from neleb... we need metalshields as well as very devious dedicated player... everyone is viable... everyone is a help... christ, I'm shay.. a pvp noob... i'm going to die more than not... don't let experience or being froob discourage you... you will make a difference... planning and coordination are going to overwhelm our inexperience... this doesn't need to be your last twink, just your first...

I DO NOT PROMISE ANYONE AN UBER TWINK... most likely we are going to get destroyed on the pvp field, we aren't on an even platform... they are coming at us with number, that only increasing our number will overwhelm.... come help, be a meat shield, be fodder.. so that the real hard core twinks don't get alpha'ed, get your ass whooped. it doesn't hurt anything but your ego... you can make a huge difference, by making the enemy choose who is more dangerous....
Shay's Froob Army will turn the tide.. we will come at them in overwhelming numbers, we will not give them free fields, don't be left out.. don't stand by and say i don't have a toon or twink.... even if you don't twink.... paid toons can APT.. to defend... just roll a toon, doesn't matter what.. lvl 21 25... you can APT with a spare toon and defend our fields... or others... we have to join forces, we have to help all of our clanner....

I propose, that we have daily runs at war academy, which is lvl 2-22.... provided i can find an OST... usually i bend Super's arm... or love... but can try with toons available to me....
I can take you to SoM and nuke everything to neleb, I will kill neleb once, if not twice depending on demand, for anyone that needs belt/robe/ring/rod... this is the basics of any twink lvl 20+... I can kill neleb infiniately.... so everyone can get their loot... I do not camp dark dreams, but will warp a higher lvl toon if you want to camp him for your lowbie.... I probably can manage 2 kills per twink...if needing rings for a 41+ twink... +4 int/psy ftw....
Everyone can/should build a 21/25 atrox trader/enfo noobie twink, it is THE cookiecutter generic twink.. period... it's not new, it's not exciting... but it will fuck shit up... especially in the en masse i want to bring forward... for attack or defense...

I am not a twinker, i will point you at two guides... i will buff the shit out of you, i will do everything i can, TSing/buffing wise...
I believe dredds guide is the most comprehensive guide available, if you need any explanation ask us, we explain any concepts you don't grasp right away... and lots of us have most of the gear suggested, so ask and we might give or lend you items temporarily.....

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/showthread.php?t=525818

Our own rayje has written an excellent guide for just CA... and offered it to us... time for us to obey and become a legion of rayje...

https://aocrimson.darkbb.com/t172-ultimate-froob-twinking-guide

okay, PVP is the hardest and most confusing part of the game... if you aren't being challenged if you aren't confused and overwhelmed... you are missing the boat... it's our chance to stop standing around with our heads up our asses... grab your concrete cushions and lets go... there is nothing stopping you from becoming a terror forming force of nature....
this is why the game has other players, you aren't alone, there are others coming after you, even if you don't pvp, they take your side XP, they dominate you... It's no longer their choice to crush us.... it's our choice to defend and conquer them... we can, and should.. we are the clanners, the rebels, the stalward! The org, and all of clan will reach out and help when you ask... we have buff toons available for everything, just ask... it might not be instant, but we should be able to buff you...

also, we do not need to stop at tl1/tl2... I can personally powerlvl you to lvl 22- lvl 60 on any toon you want to twink for PVP...

I am Shaytal, I will become a legend on this server one damn way or the other.... May the winter of 2011 leave them stunned and fearful...

- Shaytal

*shakes her pitchfork in the air*
Back to top Go down

PVP: The Winter of 2011
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Assassins :: Public :: General (Public)-
Jump to: