HomePortalCalendarFAQMemberlistRegisterLog inIn-Game Online List

Share | 

Halloween is here!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mdk0420
Admin

PostSubject: Halloween is here!   Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:45 am

NOTE: I been busy a lot lately with this new job, I'll usually be on before or after work to talk, but can't really do much until the end of the season. I also have Friday's and Saturday's off so I should usually be doing most of my playing then. Unless I have work for my other job, which usually doesn't have anything on Friday and Saturdays.

PLEASE READ! There has been some changes that will disable your ability to use specific parts of the forums until you join the Crimson Assassins group. To join the group please go here: http://aocrimson.darkbb.com/groups

From here you make sure you have Crimson Assassin Members selected in the drop down menu, and click 'View Information'. Afterwards, click on 'Join Group' and after I accept you to the group you will be able to view and use more private sections of the forums. This is for our security as sometimes we give vital information that we don't want random people using against us!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Halloween patch is here. There will be plenty of Uncle Pumpkin Heads to go around for everyone! Outside Uncle Pumpkin Heads no longer drop Lya's armor though. Still, there will be many parties (times below) that you will be able to attend. I also want to say... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5qJCEaTdr8&feature=related !!!!

Event times:
Code:
Gridstream Productions:
October 29th 17:00 GMT to October 29th 20:30 GMT on Rimor
October 29th 20:30 GMT to midnight (00:00 GMT October 30th) on Atlantean

Both parties are obviously over. I will edit and update this list when more parties are mentioned

In other news... I have updated the forums a bit, adding rules under most sections and I would like to see more take care to post in the correct sections. I will be making/deleting new sections as well, as some right now conflict with others and people are posting all over the place. I will be changing the background a little bit BUT THE LOGO STAYS! >=D

I also want to start a high level raid (Ipande, s13-35, or something similar) very soon. We have just about everything we need except a crat (which I have, but we will lose reflects then because we have no soldiers except me). Love can doc, I can use soldier, our new members Eros can bring enfo (or engi if mrtrox comes, however I would like to be org exclusive), Guerra can bring MP for extra DD, Muddy can bring crat (although not quite lvl 220, can still help) or engineer. And any others that are in the 210+ range can attend as well!

´´´´´¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶ø
´´´¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¢¶¶
´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶
´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶
¶¶´1¶1´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶
¶o´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶
¶o´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´´¶
¶¶´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶ø´7¶
¢¶´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´´¶¶
´¶¶´o¶´´´1¢ø¶¶¶¶1´´´´´¶¶¶¶ø¢1´´´¶¶´¶¶
´´¶¶o¶´$¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´¶¶´¶
´´´¶¶¶´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´¶¶¶ø
´´´´¶ø´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶o´´¶¶
´´´1¶´´´ø¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´´o¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´¶¶
´´´1¶´´´´´oøø´´´´¶¶7¶¶´´´´oøo´´´´¶
´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶´¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´¶¶
´´´´¶¶¶¶o´´´´´´´¶¶¶´¶¶¶´´´´´´7¶¶¶$
´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´¶¶¶´¶¶¶´´´$¶¶¶¶¶
´´´´´´´´¶1¶ø¶´´´´1´´´´´´´¶¶¶´¶o
´´´´´´´´¶ø¶´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´ø¶´¶1¶
´´´´´´´´¶¶´¶´´¶$¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ø1´¶¶
´´´´´´´´¶¶´¶´$¶´¶´¶´¶ø7¶oø¶´¶¶
´´´´´´´´¶¶´ø¶´¶´¶´¶´¶ø´¶´¶¶´¶¶
´´´´´´´´ ¶¶´´´o¶¶¶¶ø¶¶¶¶¶ø´´¶¶
´´´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶
´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶
´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

rayje

PostSubject: Re: Halloween is here!   Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:03 pm

<(-'.'-)> Q(-'.'-Q) <(-'.'-<) (>-'.'-)> O==(-.-Q)t(-'.'-t)

98% of teens either smoke marijuana or tried it in the past.
If you like donuts, put this in your signature.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Halloween is here!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1