Posts : 223
Join date : 2009-03-14
Age : 25
Location : Pennsylvania, USA
|Subject: Recruitment tools (for recruiters) Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:45 am|| |
The forums will not allow me to upload the file for some reason. For now, the link at the bottom leads to the TinyUpload link that has the script!
A guide for installing scripts can be found here:How to install/use scriptsA recruiter must be at least a Unit Commander (must have permission to recruit), Squad commander (with three months history inside the organization) or higher.
There are NO requirements to joining the organization, everyone is given a first appearance chance. This means they can ruin their chance of getting in if they are doing the following in public chats, private chat (with CA members ONLY. No previous org conflicts/private conflicts allowed to be used to deny them - Investigation could be presented!):
- Being significantly ignorant (A little bit of back talk is not going to deny them access)
- Cursing/Swearing with an intent to hurt a players feelings
- Disregarding or threatening to break in-game rules
- Threatening/Serious Harassment
- Any additional clear intent to harm someone in public or Crimson Assassins members in public/private.
You may interview, play with, help, or use any persuasion that does not defy the rules, to attempt to recruit the player.Recruiters must obey the following engagement rules:
Use this script when possible for more details about the organization:
- No aggressive recruitment ad spam (Must wait 5 minutes before posting if an org has already spammed an ad/recruiting statement
- No spamming the recruitment ad (Must wait at least 10 minutes after a Crimson Assassin recruitment ad has been posted!)
- Minor editing of the script is allowed but under no circumstances should there be discriminating/degrading factors in it! (Note: I will later provide several options for recruitment scripts)
- Never spam an organizations private channel with any kind of recruitment what-so-ever!
- Do not ask/require anyone to leave their current organization for the sake of joining ours. (You can attempt to persuade someone in another organization to join though.)
- Never pressure anyone into joining any organization. If they are seeking options inform them of their options, that includes other possible organizations that may fit what they are seeking!
- Under no circumstances will there be any discrimination of any kind!
- Never pay a player specifically to join any organization. (Helping with items, credits, twinking out of the kindness of your heart is allowed)
- Always act in a mature manner! (No flaring up or continuing to aggravate the player)
- Do not ninja invite anyone! (The player must have a proper interest in joining the organization before an invitation can be sent!)
- No in-game/organization rules may be broken in the process of recruiting!
http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=03143790194548784765For when the script displays a "Message too large for channel" error, this "safe mode" script should suffice:
http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=04492313247768345019If you have any questions, please state them below in a new reply. Please don't make a new thread.